Sunday 8 March 2015

Review: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer

Hello again.. so today i thought i would do my blog post on the Urban Decay Naked Skin - Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer *and breathe* yes that was quite a mouthful. But today i am going to write a Review on this product as its a recent purchase and i cannot get enough of it. You can find it here for £17.50





This concealer is part of the Naked Skin range by Urban Decay, have been looking for a new concealer for a while now after using the MAC pro longwear concealer I wasn't one-hundred percent satisfied with it. So I had a cheeky little browse on FeelUnique.com and stumbled across this new release, after a few taps of my mouse it ended up in my basket and on its way to me, when I first tried it I thought I had gone a shade too light as I have a darker skin tone and didn't want something to light as it would look ridiculous. But after a few tries of using it it actually helps if your concealer is lighter than your actual shade as this illuminates the areas of your skin you chose to use it on.

I use this concealer on my under eye area and I also use it on my problem areas and and of course those lovely little things SPOTS. This concealer is very light weight and creamy at the same time. It is a complete full coverage and it glides on smoothly on the skin.

I have to admit I am very impressed with this concealer and would buy it again! 
So that is all for today and this blog post,

Lots of lovely love,
Mischa

Social Media.
Twitter: @MischaBx
Instagram: @__mischabx
BlogLovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/people/mischabrown-12404505




1 comments: