Saturday 18 April 2015

Holiday Splurging in Palma.





Hello lovelies, 
So recently I went on holiday to Palma and who doesn't love strolling through Duty Free and having a little splurge? 

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation NC45 £21.50 
 So I already use this foundation and have done for a few years now alongside a few others but I thought I might try out a shade darker as I have been away! I somehow don't think I am ready to branch out and try a different type of foundation yet, for those who do use a different type of foundation from MAC leave some comments!

MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC42 £15.50 
So this concealer is a much thicker and creamer base than the Pro-Longwear Concealer, I thought I might try a different one as last time I was matched with a much to dark concealer, however this concealer is a much fuller coverage and has a creamy consistency! Although I must admit, I do not really like the application for this product as I prefer having a pump or applicator.

MAC Turquatic Perfume £38.50 (50ml) 
 I am a huge lover of new perfumes. I have seen this perfume scattered about on a few YouTube videos and thought it was pretty odd that MAC did a perfume? I mean I didn't have a clue what it would smell like but it smells unreal. It has a very fresh scent which is sea inspired perfect to remind you of going on holiday! not to mention the bottle and packaging is gorgeous as I am a sucker for nice packaging!

If you are wondering what the huge black MAC box is at the back of the photo, it is a gift box, which I thought was very cute! The lovely lady who served me gave it to me for free I think this will come in very handy to store some make up in? Who knows but it is cute!

What are your favourite things to pick up on holiday?

Mischa,



0 comments:

Post a Comment