Thursday 26 November 2015

ASOS Want List | Winter 2015




             So this year, my ASOS want list has got bigger and bigger as the weeks go by.. over the past few weeks my basket has gathered these beautiful items!
Some of these items caught my eye almost straight away especially the Khaki Cape Jumper it just screams *WINTER* at me!
My saved items basket was originally full of even more clothing items and even some shoes but I picked out my favourite pieces to show you what I think my must haves are for this winter!

ASOS Roll Neck Swing Dress/ Terracotta - This dress is just gorgeous! The roll neck and long sleeves is also perfect for the cold weather coming up, wearing this casual with a scarf and a coat or even with a leather jacket is perfect for going out or even dressing it up with some lovely strappy heels!

ASOS Santa Baby Christmas Pyjama Set - Now what would the festive season be without the perfect pair of pyjamas? These are the ones I spotted recently which I think will be included in my yearly routine of buying a pair for christmas eve! The colours are gorgeous and the leggings definitely caught my eye!

ASOS Cape/ Khaki - This is one of my favourites on my list as the colour is so festive and the whole design which is a cape is just my current fave!

Misguided Striped Roll Neck Dress - When I seen that ASOS stocked Misguided clothing I was a little overjoyed, not just because of the beautiful clothes but because it means you can order something without it constantly being out of stock on the Misguided website! Anyway I spotted this cosy stripy dress and I just instantly wanted it, I think paired with some thigh/knee high boots it would look very wintery and festive!

ASOS High Neck Sweatshirt/Nude - This sweatshirt has been on my want list for a while now and I haven't seemed to purchase it! It comes in a range of different colours but this pinky nude colour stood out for me its high neck, long sleeves and slouchy shape makes it look super cosy!

ASOS Kick It Off Over The Knee Boots - The winter season definitely calls for some thigh highs who does not love these?! Not to mention how warm they would keep your legs I also think they add a wintery feeling to each outfit and can be worn casual or dressy!

Hope you all enjoyed seeing all the things I'm currently wanting! Hopefully some of these items make their way under my christmas tree! 

Whats on your want list for winter?

Mischa 

Twitter | YouTube

Social Media.
Twitter: @MischaB_
Instagram:__mischab
YouTube: Mischa B





0 comments:

Post a Comment